Great Sipping, Songs & Sunshine
If the dog days of summer give you paws… 😉 cool off at Penns Woods Winery where weekend afternoons are spent enjoying great wine, music, a little yoga and whole lot of relaxation!
From award winning wines, to yoga classes, to music by top local performers, Wineries are wonderful places for summer fun. Here are a few events to help you plan your own ‘vintage’ August! Pull up a chair, or bring a blanket and lounge on the grass.
- Aug 2nd – Music by Jeff Greco
- Aug 3rd – Music by acoustic soloist, Greg Jones
- Aug 4th – 10am – Yoga in the Vineyard (All yoga sessions this month require 1 day advanced booking for a 60 minute gentle yoga class with MERRYoga followed by a wine tasting and local lite bites farmer’s plate.)
- Aug 4th – Music by Jerry Lee Watkins
- Aug 10th – 2pm – Music by Brad Rau
- Aug 11th – 1pm – Music by Kyle Campbelll
- Aug 16th – 6:30pm – Sunset Yoga in the Vineyard
- Aug 17th – 2pm – Music by Pete Marziano
- Aug 18th – 10am – Yoga in the Vineyard
- Aug 18th – 1pm – Music by Bill Hake
- Aug 24th – 2pm – Music by acoustic soloist, Greg Jones
- Aug 25th – 1pm – Music by Paul Wilkinson
- Aug 31st – 2pm – Nicole Zell