Santa arrives, the town tree gets lit, and Santa letters get mailed!
- Media is Everybody’s Hometown for the Holidays! The fun begins on Black Friday, November 29th with shopping deals galore starting at 10am.
- There will be holiday music by The Brass Works starts at 4pm by the Town Tree outside the Armory (Trader Joe’s) at Church and State.
- The Festival of Lights begins when the Town Tree is lit at 5pm and all of State Street is illuminated for the holidays.
- Media’s Strolling Postman will be up and down State Street 5-8pm, collecting children’s letters to Santa – no postage required!
- Mr. Postman will also stop at Scooped Ice Cream & Gelato to collect letters from 6 to 6:30pm.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Bring family and friends to Rose Tree Park’s Festival of Lights and official Tree Lighting on Friday, December 6th at 7pm. There will be ceremonies, carolers, and plenty of children’s activities. This is the Park’s most popular fall night festivity of the year, so bundle up and come ready for hot chocolate, Santa, and more.