Four Courses of Romance at The Inn at Grace Winery…
February 13th the Inn at Grace Winery invites you to join them for an unforgettable evening full of food, wine and love as they host a unique Valentine’s Day evening that features a luscious four course dinner, live music, tons of romance and great company.
Executive Chef Dan Wood has handcrafted an amazing menu – and once your tickets are purchased, you will receive an email to make your menu selections.
Hosting dozens of weddings each year, The Winery is a truly romantic setting in our Brandywine Countryside. If you’d like to stay the night, you’ll receive special Valentine rates with dinner ticket purchases. Email Kira at email@example.com Read more about the Valentine Dinner and the Inn
Dinner: 7 to 10pm
Tickets: $115 pp
Plan a Perfect Date at Penns Woods Winery Featuring a New Sparkling Rose’ plus Live Music and Chocolate Desserts by Candlelight!
Throughout the year, this destination winery hosts some of the most fun, unique and exciting events imaginable. From 5k Runs, to Yoga in the Vineyard, and weekends boasting special tastings and live music, it’s no surprise they have a very special February 14th “DATE NIGHT” planned for Valentine’s Day!
Join them for a romantic night in the Tasting Room…
- For a special glass of their limited pre-release Sparkling Rose
- A bottle of wine of your choice (exclusions apply)
- Sample their Chardonnay infused cheese fondue along with dipping accouterments
- Savor a local (and very decadent!) chocolate dessert
- Accompanied by beautiful live music
- Timed reservations are at 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm, & 8:00 pm.
- Please call 610-459-0808 or Click for more info and tickets
- Cost per couple: $125
Artful Dining at the Wayne Art Center
The Wayne Art Center has a tantalizing “Recipe for Romance” Exhibit planned February 13th, from 6:30 to 8:30pm. The event features a sit-down dinner with luscious seasonal cuisine prepared by Chef Karen Bentz. It is sure to be as memorable as it is tasty! Openings are going fast.
Chef Bentz’s Menu Features:
- Bruschetta with Carmelized Cherry Tomatoes
- Warm Goat Cheese Salad with Honey and Pine Nuts
- Beef Stroganoff
- Strawberry tarts with cream cheese and chocolate
The cost is $70. Wayne Art Center Event Info and Tickets