Caleb Pusey House & Landingford Plantation

15 Race Street
Upland, PA 19015

WebsiteGet Directions

The Caleb Pusey House, built in 1683, is the only English building still standing that can claim documented association with Pennsylvania’s proprietor,  William Penn, and which he is known to have visited on several occasions.  Landingford Plantation is the name that Caleb Pusey gave to the 100-acre tract on which his home was built., immediately adjacent to the 25-acre mill site.  Here was the location of the first proprietary grist and lumber mill in the new Pennsylvania colony.